This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry. The contributions by the authors include layered double hydroxides, palladium nanocomposites, betamethasone, MBTH and Meisenheimer sigma–complex, pharmaceutical formulations, Conceptual DFT, Chemical Reactivity, Molecular Electron Density theory, Local Chemical Reactivity Properties, Buchwald-Hartwig reaction, O,S,N-Heterocycles, Greener methodology, Bio-based solvent, mitochondria, KATP channel, diazoxide, glibenclamide, oxygen consumption, phosphorylation efficiency, physical endurance, Ligand affinity chromatography, soluble receptor, binding protein, binding protein, chair conformation, antibacterial activity, color removal, dyes, textile effluent, azo dyes, wastewater treatment, green synthesis, malachite, rouaite, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and free radical scavenging activity, starch isolation, physico-chemical parameters, FT-IR and UV spectroscopic studies, SEM analysis, diuretic activity, bioisosteric approach, Thiolated chitosan, mucoadhesive, penetration enhancer, in-situ gel, nanoparticulate, ophthalmic drug delivery, chalcone, anti-fungal properties, anti-bacterial properties. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.