This book covers key areas of humanities and social sciences. The contributions by the authors include temporal transpective, ambivalency, anxiety, optimism, pessimism, self-evaluation, motivation, poverty alleviation, microfinance, women entrepreneurship, socioeconomic structure, constructivism, blended learning, integration of ICT, teaching-learning process, rehabilitation, critical realism, social constructionism, social constructivism, philosophy, research, methodology, socio economic lives, microfinance, poverty reduction, human capital, social capital, beneficiaries, We media, public awareness, child health, community intervention, breastfeeding, generativity, and indigenous populations, scientific materialism, genetics, reincarnation, mathematical investigation, mathematical reasoning, prospective elementary teachers, Tibetan Buddhist painting, arts and crafts, mural paintings. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of humanities and social sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.