This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include CD28 response element, Staphylococcal Enterotoxin A-E, Extracellular signal regulated kinase, c-Jun N-terminal kinase, Perioperative and postoperative events, patient satisfaction, Mephentermine, anxiety, Abdominoplasty, muscle-aponeurotic plication, plication, lipoabdominoplasty, breech delivery, caesarean section, external cephalic version, planned vaginal breech birth, Vertebral artery, variations, vascular surgeons, Transversus abdominis, lumbar lordosis, flexiruler, flexicurve, pressure biofeedbackunit, young adults, age, lumbar stability, floor sitting, ground posture, squatting, cross-leg sitting, lower limb, Asian population, Indian population, range of motion, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, OH-PAH metabolites in urine, psychological tests, cognitive development, bender visual motor gestalt test, raven colored progressive matrices, internal martial art, moving meditation, alternative medicine, anti-aging solution, hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Toxicosis, Non –Thyroidal, Hormonal changes, SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, clinical data, FNAC salivary gland, diagnostic accuracy, tumors and compensatory capacity kidneys, caries management, dental caries, pediatric dentistry, silver diamine fluoride, silver fluoride bullet, emotional intelligence, stress tolerance, diabetic physical exercising and diabetic nonphysical exercising peoples, interdependence, skin malignancies, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, uterine, abnormal vaginal bleeding, extra-nodal lymphoma, liver fibrosis score, hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes mellitus, metformin, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, lymphoblastic Leukemia. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.