This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include dark energy, dark matter, PLANCK time, age of the universe, cosmic information, thermodynamics, astrophysics, cosmogony, cosmology, mathematical continuum, axiomatics, dielectric permeability, Van-der-Waals equation, Berthelot equation, generalized Van-der-Waals-Berthelot equation, evaporation curve, ratios of the phase-space areas and their invariance, planets and satellites, Bohr-Sommerfeld atomic theory, molecular absorption spectra, interference of absorption bands, middle and near-IR spectral region, the HITRAN2006 database, absorption bands, cluster radioactivity, neutron halo, neutrinos, gauge force, dark energy, elementary particles, aspin bubbles, anharmonic waves, positon, selfpropelled tons, electric forces, gravity, miniature mass spectrometers, harsh environment MS, microfabrication, gas analysis, environmental monitoring, diffusion, conversion, mechanical investigation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.