This book covers key areas of Microbiology and Biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include CD4 T-lymphocytes, Propionibacterium acnes, biochemical tests, FAME analysis, 16S rRNA gene sequencing, blue growth, circular economy, microalgae, greenhouse gas emission, environmental protection, aquaculture, Japanese encephalitis Virus, metazoonotic disorder, vaccination, nanotechnology, nanoparticles, UV-Spectrophotometry, Silver Nanoparticles, blood stream infections, biotechnology, gene transfer, tissue culture, plant productivity, pathogenic fungi, antibacterial activity, fish immunity, antiretroviral therapy, antimicrobial susceptibility, Nosocomial infection, opportunistic nosocomial pathogen. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Microbiology and Biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.