This book covers key areas of agriculture and food science. The contributions by the authors include hygiene, dairy, disinfection, disinfectant, microorganisms, food contamination, foodborne diseases, microbiology, hygienic safety, serpentine soil, heavy metal, citric acid, fumaric acid, malic acid, oxalic acid food security, liquid concentration, progressive freeze concentration, coconut water, partial ice melting, melons seeds, proximate compositions, fermentation, flavouring, fermentation, microbial load, nutritional food, under-nutrition, junk food, food supply, oyster, mussel, mineral concentration, noroviruses, chicken pepsin, proventriculus, coagulant activity, vacuum drying, conservation, organic compound, beer production, hydrous solution. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agriculture and food science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.