This book covers key areas of Agricultural Sciences. The contributions by the authors include total anthocyanin, pigments, SARS-CoV-2, Pulse crops, black gram, green gram, procurement policy, technology index, B: C ratio, tomato cultivation, seed Testing, seed germination, Pest manipulation, apple varieties, ultra-low oxygen cold storage, intercropping system, Artificial neural network, mean squared error, productivity, harvesting, sprouting, Value added product, distillery spent wash and molasses, Info Crop model, wheat cultivars, irrigation, water use efficiency. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Agricultural Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.