This book covers key areas of agriculture and veterinary sciences. The contributions by the authors include climate change, erosion, mangrove ecosystem, formulated feeds, genetically improved farmed tilapia, fish feed, feed conversion ratio, feed efficiency, camel’s milk, antioxidative factors, burrowing behavior, larvae, plasma concentration, metamorphosed newts, digestibility, rumen fluid characteristics, livestock, sustainability index, chicken pepsin, internal bonds, viscoelasticity, microstructure, animal model, endoscopy, gastric ulcer, ethno-veterinary practices, animal health management, medicinal plants, antibiotics, fasciolopsis, cattle slaughter, tenderness prediction, meat colour and tenderness, trained visual panel, visual analysis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agriculture and veterinary sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.