This book covers key areas of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. The contributions by the authors include nanotechnology, nanomedicine, nanostructured lipid carriers, drug delivery, retinal pigment epithelium, pharmacotherapeutic approach, foetal health, Oncology, biotechnological advancements, therapy, urinogenital infection, therapeutic potentials, chemotherapy, sexual dysfunction, oncology, peripheral neuropathy, pharmacology, Arthocarpus altilis starch, disintegration efficiency ratio, Fourier Transform Infra-Red, Higuchi kinetic model, antioxidant property, column chromatography, Secondary metabolites, callus culture, cell suspension culture, medicinal plants, metabolic engineering, bioactive compounds, indole alkaloids, nanocochleates, tropical drug delivery, hepatic markers, acute toxicity, hepatotoxicity, adverse drug reactions, conventional NSAIDs, COX-2 inhibitors, gastric toxicity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.