This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research and development. The contributions by the authors include heat flow component, heat capacity component, MTDSC signals, reversing and non-reversing signals, differential Scanning Calorimetry, Etoricoxib, Bilayer technology, once daily tablet, release kinetics, extract fractions, analgesic activity, patent cliff, drug price competition, pharmaceutical industry, drug administration, vital staining, oral cancer, toluidine blue, lugols iodine, methylene blue, rosebengal stain, supravital stains, antibiotics, injections, rational prescribing, inappropriate prescribing, essential medicines list, WHO core drug use indicators,phytochemical analysis, antioxidant activity, toxicity, anti-inflammation, Cassia italica, Indomethacin,therapeutic agent, non-pressurized topical spray, Metering chamber, wheatgrass juice, anti-inflammatory effect, ethnobotanical uses, phytochemistry, pharmacological activities,pharmacognostic and phytochemical evaluation, biofilm, icaABCD genes,polysaccharide intercellular adhesion.This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research and development.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.