This book covers key areas of chemical science. The contributions by the authors include solubility, enhancement, mixed-solvency, multimedia dissolution, hydrophilic matrices, phenobarbital properties, isoelectric point, solubility, geometry, monobutyltin, antibacterial, antifungal, antipestal activities, alcohol-stimulative taste, cis-11-Octadecenoic acid, Asclepic acid, Wittig reaction, Potassium t-butoxide, cis- Selectivity, absorbance, transmittance, band gap absorption coefficient, reflectance, paper electrophoretic method, metal (II) complexes, isoleucine, overall mobility, stability constant, modal fabrics, formic acid, anti-bacterial assessment, anti odour behaviour, anti odour retention behaviour, UV protection factor, gasoline, adulteration, hydro carbons, computation techniques, non-thermal plasma, coked HDS catalyst, elimination of coke, catalyst regeneration. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.