This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include prednisolone, HPLC and method validation, medication adherence, Morisky medication adherence scale, type II diabetes mellitus, therapeutic outcome, isolated rabbit intestine, relaxant activity, ethanolic extract, adrenaline, adverse drug reaction, pharmacovigilance, arthritis, C-reactive protein, pharmacological screening, gastro-retentive drug delivery system, floating tablets, keto amino acids, glomerular filtration rate, conservative management, end stage renal disease, mother's womb, complexation, antiepileptic’s, epilepsy, histopathological examination, kidney disease, tumor incidence, carcinoma, breast cancer, spectroscopic analysis, phytocompounds, glycogen phosphorylase protein, docking, diabetes. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.