This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include cardiotoxicity, cardiac troponin, cardio protective effects, optic canal, duplication, anatomy, skull, tumour removal, decompression, intravenous errors, wrong dose, wrong medication, health care, non-alcoholic agents, insulin resistance, obesity, farnesoid x receptor, oxidative stress, intestinal microbiome, body mass index, waist hip ratio, ligands, binding affinity, combinatorial protocol, Burden matrix, Sanderson electronegativity, binding affinity, Analgesic agents profiling, inflammatory agents, nociception, pain assessment, tonic and visceral, aseptic process simulation, antidepressant activity, forced swim test, tail suspension test, depression, surveillance, prevention, drug resistance, antibiotic cycling. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.