This book covers key areas of humanities and social sciences. The contributions by the authors include generic green skill, tessellation, creativity, regular polygon, motif, innovation technology, collectivist culture, context sensitivity, disabling contexts, enabling contexts, individualist culture, GLOBE study, Singapore studio Era, social cultural criticism, World council of churches, ecumenical disability advocates network, un convention on the rights of people with disabilities and sustainable development goals, world health organization, disability justice, inclusion, liberation, problem-based learning, focus group, macroeconomics, online education, face to face education, insurance sales, transformation, consumption basket for a decent living, multi-type maltreatment, externalizing behavior, internalizing behavior, social support, factors affecting mental health, well-being assessment, reinforcement, scaffolding, stress. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of humanities and social sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.