This book covers key areas of humanities and social science. The contributions by the authors include educational leadership, internationalization status, faculty research capability, top management leadership skills, descriptive, correlation, multi-regression analysis, proliferation, regional agreements, STEM education, school restructuring, district magnet, curriculum reform, assistive technology, mathematical analysis tools, linguistic context, physical context, teaching and learning strategies, preventive mental health work, parental involvement, early childhood education, learning outcomes, hindrances, female principals, male principals, convergence views, divergence views, cultural organization, migration, internal migrants, labour migration, citizens science, globalization, transnational organizations, democracy, cultural systems, slavery, trauma, sexual exploitation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of humanities and social sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.