This book covers key areas of biological research. The contributions by the authors include low level laser therapy, Bone histomorphometry, Bone repair, cell-free DNA, necrotic - Piwi interacting, folliculogenesis and biomarkers, treeline ecotone, climate change, snow cover phenology, repeat photography, age structure, hyperglycemia, anti-diabetic, phytochemicals, anti-diabetic potentiality, blood glucose levels analysis, decolorization, enhancers, inhibitors, photoproduction, cancer cell lines, fatty acids, adipocytes, intestinal barrier, fatty acid derivatives, osteopontin, exosome, macrophages, blood cells count, histopathological changes, sacral hiatus, caudal anaesthesia, anatomical features. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.