This book covers key areas of Medicine and Medical Research. The contributions by the authors include Monod sign, Aspergilloma, Mycetoma, COVID-19, CT chest, Endemic Normal, microfilariae, ELISA method, Filariasis, Allogenic grafts, alloplasts, autogenous bone grafts, biomaterials, periodontitis, xenogenic grafts, Spinal anesthesia, fracture of neck of femur, regional anesthesia, low dose anesthesia, Pressure-volume relation in the left ventricle, end-systolic pressure-volume relation, active pressure of the myocardium, isovolumic pressure, ejection fraction, heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, myocardial longitudinal axis shortening, ventricular function, cardiac mechanics, Obesity, lung function, body composition, body mass index, Adverse reactions, cosmetics, Cutaneous, hair dye,Urinary bladder, contractility, isovolumetric methods, biomechanical models, elastic volume, femoral nerve, genitofemoral nerve, obturator nerve, lumbosacral trunk, Encephalocele, frontal encephalocele, frontonasal encephalocele, meninges, Bacteriological diagnosis, immunological diagnosis, molecular diagnosis, Normative value, lumbar ranges, Z-N stain, Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis, Cartridge Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Test, Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology, fertility, birth interval,Cervical Stenosis, Referred Pain. Scapula, APGAR score, perinatal asphyxia, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, urinary uric acid/creatinine ratio, intralesional injection, oral submucous fibrosis, trismus, Thrombocythemia, platelets, vascular endothelial growth factor, Dopamine, \(\beta\)-phenylethylamine, medicinal chemistry, psychosis.This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Medicine and Medical Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.