This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include sound pressure levels, road surface anomalies, geo-locator, thin films, spray pyrolysis, optical constants, band gap energy, bioacoustics analysis, health services, basic services, administrative science concepts, public service concepts, energy sources, on-farm and off-farm activities, lower limb amputation, gender difference, depression, anxiety, stress, corrugated airfoil, lift coefficient, drag coefficient, panel method, Reynolds number, peer tutoring, expository teaching strategy, speed bumps, vehicle, vibration dosimeter, comfort Index, bacterial population, brain volume, Intracranial volume, Intracranial pressure, Volume-Pressure relationship, ICP Control, ICP Plateau-waves, harmonics, total harmonic power, nonlinear load, active power filter, M-algorithm, App-DDoS browsing behavior, hidden semi Markov model. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.