This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include mechanical resistance, sand mortar, stabilizer, activity theory, creative inquiry, technology, insulin-like growth factor, pathogenesis, neonates, neurodevelopmental disorders, neurodegeneration, neuroprotection, groundwater, teeth mottling, treatment, text jargons, social networks, electrical discharge machining, polarity, ignition, streamer, additive, modelling, roughness, crystal structure, ZrO2 doping, X-ray diffraction, riveted method, Raman spectroscopy, system-level diagnosis, self-diagnosis, intermittent fault, hybrid-fault situations, computer simulation, data mining, metrical linguistics, statistical analysis, tourism, mixed halide perovskites, SCAPS 1D tool, modelling, performance analysis, English style analysis, metrical linguistics, artificial intelligence, block chain, internet of things, machine learning, security. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.