This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include lead glass, tin content, probiotics, TGA-DSC, quality control, integrity test, food ingredients, supplements, strategic communication, bandung, smart city, ministry of education and information, plant pathology, geotagging, computerization, database, information and communication technology, gratification, ethnography, rocacitonin, sepsis, septic shock, regional cooperation, connectivity, large infrastructure, trade, DFI, joint venture, project finance, guarantees, private sector, commercial financing, affected communities, governance, social, climate, environment, physical growth, socio-economic status, coeliac trunk, variations, left gastric artery, splenic artery, common hepatic artery, right gastric artery, left inferior phrenic artery, health care services, occupational health, reinfection, Center for Disease Control, antibacterial, antifungal activity, very small incinerator, heating system, computational fluid dynamics, refuse derived fuel. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.