This book covers key areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include genetic engineering, genetically modified organisms, transgenic, biotechnology, bio-magnification, chlorofluorocarbons, sex ratio, gonad maturity, length at first maturity, spawning season, fecundity, probiotic isolation, formulated feed, aquaculture probiotics, microorganism, fungi, bio deterioration, parasitism, climate change, human-wildlife conflict, bacteria, sea cucumber intestines, bio industry, bacterial community and diversity, sequencing, larvicidal activity, fungicide, post-harvest technology, silver nanoparticles, developmental effects, insecticide, bio efficacy, butterfly biodiversity, bio indicator species, floral species, gastropod diversity, aquatic ecosystem, energy pyramids. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.