This book covers key areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include GC-MS analysis, medicinal plants, nutritional evaluation, proximate composition, fodder value, hematopoietic stem cells, lymphocytes, specific reproductive activity, resource of lymphopoiesis, lung cancer therapy, liver transplantation, death rate, trophic guilds, bird diversity, denatured rock, phosphate and potassium solubilization, weathered materials, non-Saccharomyces yeast strains, oil spillage, 16SrRNA, oil degradation, biosurfactant, GC-MS, petroleum, hydrocarbons, Alzheimer's disease, neurotoxic metal, histopathological studies, animal model, evolution biology, DNA molecules, mass extinctions, histogenesis, gestational period, pancreas, serous acini, islets of Langerhans, microanatomy, ducts, alpha fetoprotein, soil nutrient, nutrient uptake, split application, subclavian artery, cervical vertebrae, foramina transversaria, brachial artery, profunda brachii artery, zooplankton, biological indicator, water quality, neocortex multilayer neural networks, mangroves, phytochemicals. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.