This book covers key areas of Engineering Research. The contributions by the authors include partially-defined Boolean function, set of supporting variables, Karnaugh map, prime, implicant, irredundant disjunctive form, minimal sum, complete sum, Solid waste, High performance concrete HPC, longitudinal and transverse reinforcement, steel fibers, fibre reinforced plastics, environmental effect, thermal strain, building surveying, maintenance and public building, chemical composition, durability, mechanical properties, mollusk seashell, physical properties, sustainable construction, waste recycling, Spray particles kinematics, single- and multi-droplet systems, classic and quantum mechanics, sprinkler water droplets, mathematical modeling, finite fields, computer arithmetic, montgomery multiplication, parallel mechanism in arithmetic and logic structure, wireless world wide web, voice over internet protocol, wireless system for dynamic operating mega communication, photothermal, semiconducting, the lifetime, carrier density, rotation, generalized thermo elasticity, Network reliability, complementation, de’ Morgan laws, Boole-Shannon expansion, symbolic checking, probability-ready expression, multi-state system, strip moment ratio, plate deflection and Plate moments. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Engineering Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.