This book covers key areas of physical science research. The contributions by the authors include Fresnel reflection, quantized electromagnetic field, quantum correlators, normality, distribution functions, Shewhart control charts, Fraunhofer diffraction, two-dimensional Fourier transform, digital micro-image, mechanical twist, binary mixtures, phase equilibrium, nanocrystalline composites, high energy milling, electromagnetic wave, absorption, absorber and triple band absorber, conservation laws, projection postulate, quantum measurements, DNG metamaterial, Gödel’s incompleteness theorem, logical paradoxes, conformal mapping, lagrange control, fisher statistics, solid glass microspheres, epoxy matrix, wear resistance, mechanical properties, Lomax distribution, broadband detector, magnetic suspension, variable reluctance motor, gravimetric calibration, Vicker’s micro hardness method. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.