This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include linear mixed models, hypothesis testing, comparison of matrices, F-distribution, beta binomial distribution, generalized F-distribution, hypothesis testing, linear mixed models, longitudinal data, entropy, quantum network, connectivity matrix, Laser welding, YAG laser, dissimilar materials welding, laser welding, third generation of advanced high strength steel, tensile testing, microstructural analysis, micro-hardness test, X-Ray diffraction, service oriented architecture, simulated annealing, fuzzy set, medical diagnosis, hybridization, microbial electrolysis, microbial fuel cell, bio?lm, biohydrogen, Taguchi method, orthogonal array, water-repellency, emulsification, photochemical, neuromarketing, encephalography, electroencephalography. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.