This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include steam condensation, turbine cascades, rutting resistance, fatigue cracking resistance, waste cooking oil, modified asphalt, resource-saving design methods, rational system decomposition, migration, technical structure, marshalling yard, emission factors, Ibadan, solid waste, pain studies, protein kinase, epsilon isoform, cultured nociceptors, irrigation farming, private information sources, public information sources, information needs, genetic variability, correlation, path analysis and grain yield, antioxidant, organic farming, eating quality, physicochemical factors, finger millet, liquid manure, organic solar cells, ternary bulk heterojunction, moisture content, charcoal, hot-smoking, smoke-drying, cold-smoking, drying and preservation, GEV model, stationary, non-stationary, seasonality, projections, Yamane formula, Likert scale, rehabilitation, assistive device, working capital management, return on assets, cash collection period, cash payment period, inventory period. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.