This book covers key areas of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The contributions by the authors include toxin-antitoxin systems, nanocrystalline MgO, green chemical synthesis, Cellulose extraction, biomass, rice husk, sugarcane bagasse, Patch-Clamp, chanellomics, scanning ion conductance microscopy, membrane receptors, sol-gel synthesis, adsorption, photo-Fenton degradation, single-cell video-mass spectrometry, international harmonized analytical method, acetamiprid, imidacloprid, centrifugal monolithic silica spin mini-column, Neonicotinoids, insecticides, metal-ligand homeostasis, oxidative/nitrosative stress, Quantum chemical studies, hematology, antioxidant system, gene expression, spermiogenesis, spermatogenesis, metabolism, apoptosis, GO-CuO nanocomposites, cytotoxic activity, drug delivery, Human colon cancer cell. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.