This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry research. The contributions by the authors include physicochemical properties, Microbial factors, lower anaicut basin, fresh water fish, cabernet-Sauvignon, phenolic substances, stilbenoids, antioxidant activity, post fermentation maceration, resveratrol, adsorption, isotherms, kinetics, Fourier transform infrared, total protein, alkaline phosphatase, \(\beta\)-galactosidase, specific activity, lithium chloride, small compounds, drug-targeting, FOXO transcription factors, FOX proteins, Raman spectroscopy, anharmonicity, negative thermal expansion, structural phase transition, phonon, anticancer agents, amines, antimicrobial activity, activated carbon, polypyrrole coated sawdust, oil-polluted areas, biochemical indices, crude oil, adsorption isotherm, kinetics, spectral characterization, UV/Vis spectroscopy, vitamins, antioxidants, haber-weis reaction, micronutrient. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.