This book covers key areas of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The contributions by the authors include Deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, serum homocysteine levels, type-2 diabetes mellitus, hyperglycemia, autodock, antiinflammation, Clove oil, anesthesia, surface organs, secretions, n-butanol, methanol, gasoline, emission, compression ignition, spark ignition engine, Ambroxol, roxithromycin, serratiopeptidase, HPLC analysis, sulfonamide, anti-tuberculosis, single crystal x-ray diffraction, ionic liquid, Lactic acid, photoperiodic regime, CSR4 silkworm breed, pH effect, solubility, partition coefficient, Nernst distribution law, Polymer biocomposite, rice husk, compatibilizer, mechanical properties, bio-polymer, heavy elements, concentration, polluting water, borehole, well water, physicochemical parameters, Biodiesel, microalgae, oil extraction, supercritical methanolysis, transesterification. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.