This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include trauma, injury severity score, new injury severity score, revised trauma score, trauma and injury severity score, prognosis, anterior crossbite, acrylic bite blocks, Caesarean section, postpartum hemorrhage, tissue abnormality, erythrocytes, sickle cell, osmolality, hemolysis, hemoglobin, glycophorin A, clinical findings, CNS activities, traumatic brain injury, stroke, cytotoxic brain tissue edema, proteins, adult brain injury, mesenteric vein thrombosis, AMI: acute mesenteric ischaemia, short case series, blood coagulation disorders, thrombectomy, thrombolysis, plasma exeresis, fillers, complication, pediatric age group, South India, eczemas, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, COVID-19, paternal age, chromosomal aneuploidies, risk calculation, anterior cruciate ligament, adolescent, ligamentous tear, obesity, insulin resistance, comorbidities, type 2 diabetes, thyroid gland, fasting insulin, low carbohydrate diet, vitamin D, physical exercise, laser dental education, curriculum guidelines for laser education, laser turbulence, laser penetration, mechanisms of laser turbulence tissue interaction, septic shock, ureteroscopic stone removal, gram negative bacilli, microRNA, oncomiR, epigenetic modifications, miRNA processing, sequence variations, ceRNA, miRNA replacement therapy, liastolic dysfunction, atrial fibrillation, cardiac disease. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.