This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include heating capacity, solar water heater, paraffin, thermal storage material, metal-oxide-semiconductor, vector matrix multiplication, neuromorphic computing, real-time data, hardness, steel surface wear, plastics with glass fibers, dry friction linear contact, contact temperature, plastic material transfer, steel surface wear, plastics with glass fibers, linear contact, dry friction hardness of steel, railroad crossing, hazard information, operation center, soil-structure interaction in piles and piers, ultimate lateral resistance of piles and piers, lateral bearing capacity of piles and piers, piles subjected to lateral loads, analysis of piles, micro/nano fabrication, grazing incident, scanning electron microscopy, brent Kung adder, full adders, power consumptions, weight restriction, medium term axle load, short term axle load, energy conservation, daylight, thermal environment, thermal comfort, ventilation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.