This book covers key areas of language, literature and education. The contributions by the authors include dysfunctionality, family education, examination system, interactive metadiscourse, markers, learning English, linguistic, vocabulary, intelligent guessing, reading ability, computational thinking, decision making, E learning cycle, edutainment, edtech, psychology, consciousness, behavioural psychology, existentialism, post-feminism, society, human brain, anatomy, subjective norm, perceived behavioral control, behavioural intentions, gender and race, slavery, performativity, identity, satirical fiction, abolition, marginality, multiracial identity, biracial identity, obesity, malnutrition, aspect hypothesis, narrative writing, teacher training, career guidance, school administration, teaching profession, public frequency, career prospect, painting, commodification, mass media, economic rationalism, motor coordination, manual response, alpine skiing, mental training. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of language, literature and education.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.