This book deals with the functional effects of Shuidouchi (short time fermentation of soybean) and Chinese fermented soybean milk. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the area of probiotics. This book was funded by Chongqing University Innovation Research Group Project (CXQTP20033), China.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.