This book covers key areas of Disease and Health Research. The contributions by the authors include diabetes complications, energy production, equilibrated blood, microcirculation, total cholesterol, low-density lipoproteins, flow-mediated dilatation, intima-media thickness, : Hand hygiene, cross infection, nutritional assessment, body mass index, nutrition education, pneumonia, lower respiratory tract infection, thrombocytosis, urological cancers, tumour characteristics, synchronized sleep phase, rapid eye moment phase, obstructive sleep apnea, diabetes mellitus, immunoglobulin, breastfeeding, Farm and garden plants, traditional healers, traditional medicines, landscape bionomics, contagion dynamics, cancer incidence, macro-scale biologic processes, Domestic violence, intimate partner violence, socio-cultural factors, patriarchal societies, Trace elements, toxic elements., environmental exposure. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Disease and Health Research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.