This book covers key areas of Language, Literature and Education. The contributions by the authors include occupational stress, burnout syndrome, primary education teacher, Lifelong learning, design principles, development of study programs, academy-industry collaboration, challenges for lifelong learning, action design research, pharmacy, psychology, learning media, career cards, thematic learning, career guidance in primary school, Palestinian-Israeli women, social status, economic independence, professional identity, Distance e-learning, Reflexive actions in solving problems, non-academic program, extracurricular classes, theory of education management process, intramural quality management, socio-pragmatics, performative act, communicative, silence, classroom management, Teacher's classroom language, Teacher's responsibilities and criticism, evaluation of teacher's performance. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Language, Literature and Education.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.