This book covers key areas of chemical science. The contributions by the authors include sol-gel method, nanocomposites, differential scanning calorimetry, elasticity modulus, molecular docking, antibacterial activity, phytocompounds, climate-resilient crops, global warming, tumor proliferation, abiotic stresses, sigma phase, microstructure, Cold gas-dynamic spray processing, antipathogenic materials, grain refinement, powder metallurgy, viral inactivation, nanostructured materials, ultrafine grains, boundary-mediated atomic diffusion, Claisen-schmidt condensation, Michael addition reaction, distance learning, Esterification, esterification, Gamma irradiation technique, hydrogels, random field Ising model, Monte Carlo simulation, Monte Carlo simulation, matrix reduction, DNA cleavage, DNA interaction, fluorescence spectroscopy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.