This book covers key areas of environment and earth science. The contributions by the authors include agent-based modeling, dynamic systems, optimal natural resource allocation, sustainability, Sarvak formation, microfacies, depositional environment, forest line, climate change, generation shift, subalpine birch forest, coastal circulation, wind forcing, hydrography, phytoplankton patchiness, chemical speciation, urban soils, heavy metal accumulation, earth magnetic field, unsustainable development, disaster, sustainability, marble waste, the gains for energy, geotechnical engineering, forest, management, environmental legislation, decentralization. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of environment and earth sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.