This book covers key areas of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences. The contributions by the authors include greenhouse gases, carbon taxation, world population levels , Aquatic ecosystem, toxic water body, electronic pulse technique for decomposition esters, photosensitization for decomposition of organic matters, floating eco-islands, immobilized nitrogen cycle bacteria, Magnetosphere, radiation belts, neutral atom imaging, South Atlantic anomaly, space weather forecast, spatial object management, geographic information systems, water management, Aeration, root morphology, urea hydrogen peroxide, Teledensity, carbon footprint, Flood, Climate change, weather parameters, food security, and agricultural commodity forecast. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.