This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry research. The contributions by the authors include solvent-free mobile phase, animal-derived foods, organic solvent, antibiotic, amphiphilic structure, antigenic phenolic glycolipids, methylation, chemical preservatives, storage time, microbial population, Gold (III) biosorption, biomineralization, microorganism, schiff base, magnetic properties, surface morphology, anticancer activity, Titania-silica composite coating, titanium implants, biomimetic growth, electrochemical characterization, Amazonian biodiversity, forest products, natural resources, harmful organic solvent, hormone, profiles, commercial products, model-dependent, model-independent, multimeric protein complexes, hydrophobic cluster, protein-protein interaction, Parkinson’s disease, apoptosis, hydrogels, Skin wound healing, biodegradability. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.