This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry research. The contributions by the authors include phthalocyanine, X-ray reflectivity, organic aromatic compounds, metal complexes, nitrogen oxides sensors, UV-Visible spectroscopy, monosaccharides, configuration elucidation, chain shortening, ends equalization, ends reversal, biological activity, nucleosides, Hantzsch reaction, pharmaceuticals, cyclization reaction of acyclic precursors, intramitochondrial liver enzyme, cyanide detoxification, rhodanese activities, amylases, celulases, biotechnology, bacterial metabolism, estrogen receptors, estrogens, nitric oxide, hydrogen sulfide, vasodilatation, uterine artery, pregnancy, preeclampsia, flotation, froth height, entrainment, true flotation, particle size, maceration, soxhlet, antibacterial and antioxidant activity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.