This book covers key areas of chemistry and biochemistry research. The contributions by the authors include thiabendazole synthesis, antimicrobial activity, inhibition assays, carbon steel, soil, moisture content, pitting corrosion, microbiological corrosion, functionalized silica, UV absorbers, hydrosilylation, organosilicon, Oxidative stress, anti-oxidative stress, antioxidative supplements, adverse effects, chronic diseases, alternate feeding strategies, digestive enzymes, metabolic enzymes, Clinical biochemistry, serum analytes, anthocyanin, co-pigmentation, Activity coefficient, cardiovascular drug, dissolution, thermodynamics, solubility, synthesis, characterization, echinochrome A, liposomes, mucine, mucoadhesive properties, automerization, long-range, dispersion, two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, splicing, post-translational modification, protein species, protein speciation, proteoform, top-down proteomics, bottom-up proteomics, isoelectric focuse. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemistry and biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.