While the processes for the extraction of a metal from ore have been industrially practiced, the process mostly is economically for ore containing high amount of metal or metallurgically is called as high grade ore. A low metal content or low grade ore has not been occupied as metal resources due to economic consideration. However, the ore sometime consists of several valuable metals. Recent deficit of high grade ore have forced the understanding that extraction of several metals from a type of ore beyond the conventional method may be appropriate. Total resource recovery is the correct nomenclature for the longest-standing alternative approach seeking to extract metals from ore with leaving no waste. This work attempts to present extraction of several metals form single type of ore. A series of processes is discussed to give an illustration of total resource recovery leading to zero waste process industry.
This book is basically intended for mining engineer, metallurgist and researcher as well as post graduate student who are interested in metal extraction field.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.