This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include applied ecology, landscape planning, renewable energy, biodiversity, ecological network, sustainability, lateral stability, code provisions, flexural, flanges, biochar, energy band-gap, photovoltaic, pseudo-potentiality, quantum simulation, frozen spermatozoa quality, palm date extract, frozen spermatozoa quality, quantum dots, spherical quantum dot, cylindrical quantum dot, magnetic field, binding energy, donor impurity, diamagnetic susceptibility, breast cancer detection, wearable antenna, neural network, dental composite, titanate coupling agent, denture base composite, hydrolytic degradation, aqueous environment, green logistics, green packing, recyclable materials, marine operations, weather restrictions, risk analysis, compressor noise, stator frame, load analysis, parametric accelerated life testing, breast cancer, machine learning models, logistic regression, Naïve Bayes, oil recovery techniques, carbonate reservoir, two phase ejector, bi-evaporator, numerical simulation, compliant mechanisms, geometric advantage, topology optimization. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.