This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include dexmedetomidine, magnesium sulphate, bupivacaine, anti-asthmatic drugs, cost variation, Siddha system, nano-technology, nano-medicine and single medicine multiple application, medicinal plants, DPPH assay, block co-polymers, lyophillisation, solid dispersion, bioavailability, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, hepatic steatosis, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, hepatic fibrosis, hepatocellular carcinoma, antioxidants, PUFA, hypolipidemic drugs, insulin resistance, insulin sensitizers, postpartum stress, interpartum events, anemia, drug utilization, pregnancy, WHO core drug prescribing indicators, motivational factors, hypertension, pre-diabetes, fasting blood sugar, glycosylated haemoglobin, comorbidities, metabolic syndrome, adiponectin, ACE inhibitors, antibacterial activity, single electron transfer reduction, indole-derivatives, microdilution technique, liposomes, artificial vesicles, hydration, multiple lipid bilayer, chemical modifiers, radioprotective agents, radiation biology, therapeutic ratio, radiotherapy, swallowing, antimicrobial agents, aminoglycosides, acid-base indictor, alkalinity. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.