This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include gestational diabetes mellitus, pregnancy, complications, hyperglycaemia, DFT calculations, Kinetics, acid-catalyzed hydrolysis,LLamotrigene formulations, gangliosides, signal transduction, mast cells, activation, newly formed mediators, newly synthesized mediators, antidotes, clinical assay, saliva-diagnostics, biomedical waste, environmental impact, pathological waste, potentially infectious waste, hazardous waste, medicinal plants, caffeine, phenolics, flavonoids, antioxidant activity, polycystic ovarian syndrome, hyperandrogenism, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, etiological factors, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, prognosis, inhalation, euthanasia, antioxidant parameters, reconstructive surgery, orthopaedic wounds, UV spectroscopy, microsponges, animal helminthoses, chemotherapy and prevention, anthelmintic substances, folk medicine, non-organic and organic anthelminthic substances, phloroglucines, phenothiazine, avermectin analogues, aminoacetonitril derivatives, monepantel, spiroindols, biological methods of helminthoses control. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.