This book covers key areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include anabolic androgenic steroids, acetylcholinesterase, forebrain, hippocampus, midbrain, hindbrain, phytochemical screening, medicinal plants, antifungal activity, ethnopharmacology, hepatoprotection, hepatotoxicity, acetaminophen, hepatoprotective ability, streptozotocin, histopathological illustration, islets of Langerhans, clinical treatment, type 2 diabetes mellitus, prognostitization, ayurveda, aatheter associated bacteriuria, ICU prophylaxis, pressure ulcer, stress ulcer, ventilator associated pneumonia, drug utilization, antimicrobial agents, physico-chemical characterization, green synthesis, pharmacological effects, solvent casting method, epilepsy, medical marijuana, plethora, HPLC partially purified lantadene B In-vitro trypanocidal activity, ln-vitro cytotoxicity test, antitrypanosomal activity, ln vitro cytotoxicity test, reverse phase HPLC purified precocene I, In-vitro trypanocidal Activity, ln-vitro cytotoxicity test. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.