This book dealt with Basis of Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages in Higher Schools of Kazakhstan. This book provides a new perspective on the teaching and learning English for students of non-linguistic departments. The contributions by the authors include educational process, Active methods in teaching and learning languages, trilingual education, multilingual education, historical and cultural aspects, globalization, interactive telecommunication. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.