This book covers key areas of Humanities and Social Sciences. The contributions by the authors include intertextuality, meta-poetry, modern Arab poetry, Mahmud Darwish's poetry, E-learning, critical success factors, Capital structure, leverage, managerial skill, return on equity, Dysmorphobia tendency, praise seeking, rejection avoidance, self-oriented perfectionism, Victorian fiction, Mary Elizabeth Braddon, sensation novels, Gothic novels, gender studies, subversive narratives,, post-feminist studies, narratives, antheroes, epistolary novel, early detective fiction, female detectives, Foster Greer and Thorbecke index, household endowment, logistic regression, poverty reduction, rural households, Boundaryless careers, employable workforces, young, career competences, environmental management accounting, environmental performance, small-medium sized manufacturing, egocentricity, histrionic personalities, leadership qualities, memory, repression, striving for recognition, exorcism, deliverance ministry, exorcists, contemporary world, feminism, gender, femininity & masculinity, Da'wah Communication, social life, communication practices, grade and academic specialization. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.