This book covers key areas of physical science. The contributions by the authors include gaseous water molecules, low density water vapour, molecule transfer in gas, affine group, affine matrix, Markov chain analysis, acoustically augmented phonons, UHF acoustic wave, augmentation factor- \(\alpha\),Universal tunnelling constant, Tunnelling optimization, double photoionization, tripartite entanglement, qudit, qubit, density operator, multiple Satellite data, aerosol optical depth, absorbing aerosol index, vertical distributions, short- and long-wave radiation, heterojunction, porous silicon, crystalline silicon, photo-EMF, gas sensors, periodic system, isotope, period, subgroup, “nuclear” orbital, binomial probabilistic interpretation of quantum numbers, alternative spherical coordinate systems, unification theories, multidimensional spaces, galactocentric paradigm, Hubble constant, background cosmic microwave radiation, circulation of baryonic matter, optical band gap, optoelectronic devices, unitless physics, fundamental particle communication, rest energy, cosmology. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.