This book covers key areas of physical science. The contributions by the authors include PSpice simulation, Sziklai pair, complementary Darlington pair, Small-signal amplifiers, dark matter, magnetic monopole, inverted Maxwell’s equations, magneto-electric, Dirac equation, magnetic sterile neutrino, active black hole, event horizon, nified field theory, dark matter, cosmology, shock wave, glow gas discharge, ionization instability, stratified energy source, Richtmyer-Meshkov instability, complex conservative difference scheme, neutrino interactions, nuclei, electro production, muonic neutrino, auroral event, Aurora Australis, Gill’s Electronic Theory, geomagnetic dynamo, photonic crystal, metalized planar layered structure, light reflection spectroscopy, bandgap structure, local states, thin lines of transmission, collimation of THz irradiation, optical devices, corrugated aerofoil, Reynolds number, black hole, event horizon, gravitational collapse, Hawking radiation, dynamic collapse, AC/DC resonant converter, high frequency AC, power distribution systems, steady-state analysis, experimental evaluation, classical spin, electrodynamics, field theory. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.